Life Insurance Corporation Of India
Features of Jeevan Tarang
- On survival to the end of the selected accumulation period: Vested reversionary bonuses in a lump sum will be payable.
- On survival to the end of each year after the accumulation period: 5½% of the Sum Assured will be payable. The first survival benefit will be payable on survival to one year after the end of the accumulation period.
On survival to the policy anniversary coinciding with or immediately following the completion of age 100 years, the Sum Assured along with Loyalty Addition, if any, will be payable.
- In case of death of the Life Assured during the Accumulation Period, the Sum Assured along with vested reversionary bonuses is payable.
- In case of death of the Life Assured any time after the Accumulation Period, the Sum Assured along with Loyalty Addition, if any is payable.
• Loan: Loan facility is available under this plan. However, the rate of interest would be determined from time to time by the Corporation. Presently the rate of interest is 9 % pa payable half-yearly.
• Grace period: A grace period of one month but not less than 30 days will be allowed for payment of yearly, half-yearly or quarterly premiums and 15 days for monthly premiums.
• Cooling-off period: If you are not satisfied with the terms and conditions of the policy, you may return the policy to us within 15 days.
• Revival: Subject to satisfactory evidence of continued insurability, a lapsed policy can be revived during the lifetime of the Life Assured but before the expiry of the Accumulation Period within a period of five years from the due date of first unpaid premium by paying arrears of premium together with interest. The rate of interest applicable will be as fixed by the Corporation from time to time.